Thursday 2 December 2010

TH12TOC - day two :D

So heres Tims second tag

and heres mine :DI used gorgeous Scrolls Work stamps that Jacque kindly sent me :D
I used Madonna and child, Sheet music and Seasons Greetings.

I don't have a lot of distress re-inkers but I really like how it turned out:D the little ponsettia flower is Prima and the joy charmis by 7gypsies.

To see how I created this visit Tims blog HERE

I didn't have any of the cut and dry felt but remembered I did have some felt that is used for prevent scratches on floors by furniture that I had picked up in Aldi :D

It has taken my mind off out crappy I am feeling with this blasted cold, which has now set off my chronic sinusitis BIG style :(

Hope you like it :D
Hugs'n'snotty snogs
Julie xx

18 comments:

  1. Lovely tag. Hope you get rid of the sinusitis soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with the splinter group! It's a lovley mix of images
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Julie! Love the madonna image!
    snotty hugs,
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on Tim's Tag, that image is wonderful. Can't wait for tomorrow's! Hope you feel better soon,
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool,like how you've mixed it up a little..
    At first i thought WOW thats exactly like tims only to realise it is tims and yours is under it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tag! I've got the cold lurgy too, get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Madonna stamp. Hope you feel better soon.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamping, this is a softer prettier version of Tims stamp - love that - thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag and a great take on T!m's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag and love all the stuff you've used.
    Hope you get better soon as I know how rotten sinusitis is.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, it's a beautiful stamp and colour combination. Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh I love it. Hope you get better soon.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A second lovely tag Julie. Hope you feel better soon.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your tags. Hope your feeling better soon.
    Sue:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely tag, thats a beautiful stamp

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just playing catch up!! I love your Tag, the stamp is gorgeous. S xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx