Saturday 4 December 2010

TH12TOC - day three :D


I really love todays tag and really happy with how it turned out :D
now heres T!msI didn't have the branch or the trim but love how my tissue tape flower turned out :D have to say it was pretty darn tricky!!!
And my tag is wayyyyyy smaller LOL :D

Still chocker with this cold and madethe huge mistake of blowing my nose on the tissue I had olbas oil on before - ouchie!!!

Oh and I forgot to mention THESE!!!
If you are struggling walking on the snow and ice believe me - these are £15 well spent :D


Hugs'n snotty snogs
Julie xx

12 comments:

  1. Love your take on the tag and all the improvisations it works really well. I just hope you didn't get olbas oil on that tissue tape as well.......mind you it would smell goodly....... Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag. I love your branch with berries. I thought tissue tape flowers were very tricky. Yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the tags you have made, and the flower worked a treat.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Tag, and love the flower.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love gorgeous colour way on your pretty tag :) Having fun? I am! Thanks for linking to the splinter group
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous tag, I love the twig and berries, and a great flower.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh this is just yummmmmmmmy, love the muted colours and berry branch - gorgeous - thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag! I love your chosen colours too. I'm still playing catch up (thanks for your comment on my blog)

    Hope your cold goes away soon - and don't get that Olbas oil mixed up with the alcohol inks .... wonder what effect they'd give - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous take on the tag and the improvising looks fabulous.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this, your flower is gorgeous and I love the bird on the beaded branch. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx