Thursday 30 December 2010

Happy New Year to you all..........

Wishing you all the very best in the forthcoming year.
May it bring you health, wealth and happiness ...........or lots of craft goodies :D

Do you all have lovely plans for bringing in the New Year?
me and my lovely hubby are going out for something to eat, which we kinda left to the last minute to organise LOL :D

Anyhooooo hope you all have a fabby night whatever you are planning and see you all next year :D

And a little treat for you all - head over to Scrolls Work stamps who are celebrating their first anniversary with a 35% off sale - wowser!!!!

Hugs'n'snogs,
Julie xx

7 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very Happy New Year. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely meal and enjoy your New Year's Eve.

    Wishing you all the best for 2011.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a giant new year snog for ya Julie X And a toast to creating fine arty creations in 2011 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie,
    Happy NEW YEAR to you, too! Wishing you all the best in 2011 :)
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my altered yardstick house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year toooo yooooou
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Julie, here's wishing you more creativity in 2011 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx