Monday 13 December 2010

TH12TOC - day eight - do-over :D


Ok, as mentioned I want to re-do the tags that aren't in the same vein of my usual style so this is the start of my do-overs LOL

Here's my original day eight

I'm gutted I didn't keep the little detailed areas - but they were a pain to place LOL :D

Who would believe it was the same tag???
It just shows how all the techniques can be adapted to your personal style :D

Oh and you will be pleased to know that I feel much better today and heading back to work tomorrow :D
YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:D

Hugs'n'snogs,
Julie xx

11 comments:

  1. I love them both and love the differences.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I like your second tag very much, it has a lovely soft vintage feel which I think is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both fab but the 're-do' is certainly more "you" colourwise.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them both :) Glad you are feeling better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    I love your take on Tim's tags, he inspires us to do our own thing, so thanks for showing your inspirations. Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tag!love the differences.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think both versions are lovely - the possibilites are endless!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just loving your do-over edition, fab colours. thanks for playing along with the Artistic Stampers team blog christmas challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow and more wow!!! I love them both, but I must say your do-over is more my style, too - love the subtle creams, tans and blues, and the buttons and bling and lace - *sigh* - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the soft colours of your new tag.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tags, love the moon idea!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog and good luck with the drawing!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx