Saturday 31 October 2009

WOooOoooOOOOoooooooo .....

Happy Halloween :D
I'm all ready for watching Most Haunted much to DH's disgust and he has been and bought some 20p mixes from the shop and is on door duty LOL
My visit to Morecambe Winter Gardens for MHL was fabby on Thursday night and I even had a little experience ooooooooooo :D





Meeting Stu (who does have a little bit of hair!!!)




Meeting Cieran (much taller thank you think haha :D)







Its such a beautiful building and I find it hard to believe that it has been left to get in to the state it is now!
Luckily it now has friends ;) check out the website here :D

I was seeing orbs on the right of me and I'm sure I saw something on the balcony, and my niece was getting blowing in her right ear!!
Then at the end I was taking some pics down by the stage and up of the balcony and I felt light fingers drumming on my shoulder , but there wasn't anybody behind me :o can anybody explain that one away????

Was a bit disappointed to find that the Tessler/Farraday cage experiment was a bit of a sham!! told DH about it and he explained that Faraday cages keep you safe :o They are what high voltage cable workers use while they are working!! check this guy out apparently its built in to their suits :D

Even Google has gone halloweeny -check out the homepage and click the e a few times
why does this happen?? when i post a link ??? Its very annoying!!!
I can't see whats altered on the top Grrrrr

Happy Hauntings
Hugs'n'snogs
J xx




3 comments:

  1. Spooky time Julie...I once went on a ghost walk in Edinburgh and when we went into the catacombs it was really scarey.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very I-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g post ....
    I have only seen the theatre once about 15years ago and it looked sad then...so glad its got friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooer, very spooky.

    To stop the underlining once you've posted a link this is what I do... (I was having the same trouble. Write your whole paragraph then go back and highlight the section you want to link. It seems (with me) that if I write what I want to link and immediately do the linky thing and then carry on with the paragraph it does the underlining thing but if you write the whole thing and THEN go back and just highlight the word to be the linky it doesn't do it.... hope that waffle makes sense :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx