Thursday 1 October 2009

SLYMI



Week 40's challenge is to scrap in Autumnul colours, I was a bit worried because I have a serious lack of anything Autmnul!!
Then I remembered this amazing pic taken at Solfest by Paul White of Silloth who kindly gave me permission to use his photos :D

I used
K & Co Que Serasera paper
Prima Belle Fleur, Essentials fancies and tape
part of a broken watch strap (DKNY no less :lol:)
Various buttons and eyelets
Fibres - OMG I got the fibres out :lol:
A chandelier earring finding
Don't know who the chipboard shape is by sorry as it was in a kit I bought secondhand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx