Saturday 3 October 2009

Prima build a page



I decided to have a go at the Prima build a page sketch challenge that was posted today and this was the result. I'm not sure if you have to use all prima products but as I love them so much I did :D oh and guess what ...... its vintage LOL

I used
Prima IOD Rue 88 collection Rendezvous and Feuilles patterend papers
Prima ribbon, lace, trellis roses, e-line daises, embossed chipbard shapes,pearl swirl and centres and stamp.
The Doiley is from Laura Ashley and was a little bit big so I cut a layer off
I also used a pin, charm and fern from my stash.
I have to say I love this LO :D

Now I just need to work out where to put it on the Prima site LOL

Hugs'n'snogs,
J xx













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx