Friday 9 October 2009

New DT Layouts :D

This is what I was working on last night ...

I kinda got carried away with the gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Earth Love in this kit from Happy Daze and didn't use any of the embellies on this first page LOL The paper is just gorgeous and quite retro so I used this pick of me over watering my mums roses LOL :D
I added a doodled edge and doodled stitches to finish it off.








The second LO uses the embellies ....mmmmmmm Jenni Bowlin buttons..... yummy :DI used a piece of cream cardstock to my kit from my stash
I inked the edges then used Ranger crackle glaze on them, when dry I added more brown ink.
All the pieces of paper are cut randomly with a pair of scissors and inked and the flower centres are cut from the PP.
I used Safmat from my stash for the printed title - not to self, it works much better and doesn't smudge if you print it on the safmat not the backing paper ;) it took 3 attempts to realise that Doh!!!!
I also used my cutie Prima tassel stamp with Versa magic ink.

If you are feeling generous and want to help a worthy cause check out this Class for cause on the Prima blog, think I might sign up for this one :)

Now how average do you feel?? check out MLIA dor some funny, probably totally untrue statements, some make me giggle :D

Hugs'n earth lovin snogs ;)

J xx
P.S don't forget Milly ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I don't think you can go over the top with Cosmo C...love the LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your LO and I WANT that paper ... NOW :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx