Thursday 1 October 2009

Summer Fun



Ok, Ok, I know its not summer anymore but my brother and his ickle family have just been on hols down south and have some fabby new pics of thier little munchkin :D
I thoughtI would take the chance of using some lush Sassafras papers called Me Likey :D
They are bright and colourful and perfect for ickle people pics :D

I used Kraft cardstock scribbled on with coloured pencils
Sassafrass Lass Me Likey cardstock and stickers
Pieces of scrap vellum
Bobble trim
MLS mini alphas
fabric letters from my stash that i have had so long I have no idea where they are from!!!
and I inked the edges with Colorbox chalk inks.

Me Likey is available from Happy Daze here

I think Jess may have had a litttttle bit ofhelp with that sandcastle LOL

Hugs'n'snogs,
J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx