Thursday 10 March 2011

Well what a cutie patootie surprise my hubby gave me this week :D

We have been looking for a little cocker spaniel to keep Rolo company for a while with no luck.............then my hubby, on the pretence my Mum wanted to see me, took me to see this little sweetie :D

07032011190

Apologies for the quality of the pics, but its very hard to capture anything good on a phone camera of a squiggly jiggly 8 week old black puppy LOL :D

Well for the LO I used Cosmo Crickwt through out.

I distressed the edges of the largest piece of paper and inked with TH wild honey ink pad.

I then used a TH mask and spritzed with a combo of cosmic shimmer mist and diluted distress ink in a mini mister.

I tore a piece of paper from the same range and inked with Crushed olive distress ink pad, stuck to the base and added my photo.

I then used the negative part of the mask over the photo and spritzed again.

025

I gave it a blast with my heatgun to dry the inks off, then folded back the bottom corner, stapled and added a piece of contrasting paper behind to re-form the corner of the LO.

I used TH alpha masks to create the title and randomly outlined with a fine tip black marker pen.

022

The question mark was hand cut from the patterned paper and stuck on with foam pads to create some layered depth.

024

I thought it would be fun to add the names that had been suggested or we were considering because of the fun we are having trying to decide.

023

That's the fun part of scrapbooking - preserving the memories of things you will undoubtedly forget :D

So what is my new furbaby's name???

I really love Ollie, but having trouble convincing the other half LOL

Lastly I have to share this pic with you because my other furbaby, Rolo, was just too funny on the way home this afternoon :D

10032011192


Hugs'ncutie snogs,

Julie xx

3 comments:

  1. Great LO Julie and that photo of Rolo is super.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lo Julie for a beautiful pup, not sure why but Murphy stands out to me?? Hope you get a name soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo, and I'm loving that giant question mark! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx