Did you know Happy Daze has a Facebook page? We have been busy making it a fun place to visit and it has these great features:
- Fortnightly Challenge - Every two weeks we will set a theme for our wonderful customers to upload a piece of work made on that theme using one or more products stocked in the shop. At the end of the month we will select one entry at random - love that word - at random, to win a £15 Voucher to spend in the shop. The first theme is "Shades of Blue" and the closing date is midnight on Sunday 19th March. Make anything you like and load it to the Wall, we will copy it to the right album for you.
- We really do want to see lots of work by our customers so please share any artwork you create using Happy daze products. Just post directly onto the wall and we'll move it to the appropriate folder. Its lovely to see what our customers have created.
- Discussion - a forum style section for anyone to start a discussion on crafting related subjects - techniques, Happy Daze products, queries, gossip whatever
- Swaps - anyone can call a swap, just start a new thread in the discussion forum, whoever calls the swap manages the swap.
- Stock updates - we'll pop info on the Facebook about new stock and stock updates so you can stay up to date with new lines.
- Photos - we will be uploading work by the Design team
- Blog posts automatically load to our Facebook page
Do pop along and "like" HAPPY DAZE and then you will see all the updates
Moira has some fabby new lines in stock already and more are appearing rapidly.