Sunday 29 November 2009

Nothing to show yet........

... but I'm busy altering my Tesco £5 advent house using eskimo kisses :D I'm waiting for the paint to dry at the min though, so not a lot to show you! One bit of advice if you are altering anything similar, don't put the drawers in then turn it over to draw a template!!!! DOH!!!!! LOL :D
I feel quite Christmassy tonight and I'm going to have a mission of having a good old tidy up this week then I can get my decs up next week - shhhhhh don't tell DH LOL

Oooo and if you fancy a bit of a crafty blop check this site out for the top 50 craft blogs :D
Thanks Vron for posting that on UKS :D

I was going to customise my party dress last night but when I tried it with the lace it looked really bland, so I've ordered some black sequin trim :D Bling it on !!!
The party is on Saturday so I hope it arrives in plenty of time LOL I'm going for a vintage kinda look - well i hope thats how it turns out!!

Hugs'n'snogs
J xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx