Saturday 27 March 2010

Tim holtz alterations dies...

.... mine arrived on Friday and I have had a little play :D
I have to admit I was so excited to get them, then looked and thought -hmmm now what LOL :D

I have cut masks with them and stamps from funky foam, then I made this pendant from shrink plastic :D



I inked it after shrinking with alcohol and mixatives.
The bird was stamped before shrinking with a TH stamp and a hole punched so that I could dangle it behind the cage on the chain :D
Added a little bit of distress stickles and a little bit of coloured utee I had left over from last week :D





A few blog bits to share...

How gorgeous is Efemeras beautiful vintage sewing shrine????

Another fabulous freebie from the very talented Dan

And have a look at the amazing flowers on lollychops :D

I also found a link to this on Rebekahs blog, how pretty are those crepe paper roses :D

And not a blog bit - but how fabulous is the work of Banksy :D My fave is Dorothy and I will be using that image at some point in my work :D

Hugs'n'snogs
J xx

2 comments:

  1. Your project is beautiful!!! Have fun with your new dies!
    Thank you for posting on my blog during the Zutter Zisters Blog Hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous :) Clever clogs!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx