Sunday 21 March 2010

The first of my blog hop creations :D


This is my take on Lis Lamertsens challenge :D








and my dominoes inspired by Lesleley Collins (Leigh) - I used utee on mine though so I could stamp in to them :D
















I'm a bit obsessed with the dominoes, which I bought in the cutest little case (which is begging to be altered!!!) from the charity shop :D

This then inspired me to visit the local carboot sale and I came back with a large wooden box ( which I think I will keep all my TH stuff together in :D), a tri-fold ornate picture frame and a little wooden hand held mirror ( that Alice might take a peek in soon ;) )


Inspiration comes from the strangest places sometimes - mine was from the Heart Foundation shop LOL

Hugs'n' altered snogs,
J xx

6 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised you're obsessed with dominoes they are gorgeous, loving the miniature nature of it all! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie---those domino's are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

    think i need you to show me how LOL

    thaks for joining in with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work ... those dominoes are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the AIW dominos Julie. What is the little 'springlike' thingey on the top of each? It's surprising what we can buy at charity stores and boot fairs - the unusual, the outrageous and the unexpected! That's coming from a Junk Entrepreneur! *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of them are gorgeous :) I really need a melting pot now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glen, they are beads stuck on the top so that I can thread them on to a necklace :D

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx