Sunday 6 September 2009

Welcome to Reece Owen

















My nieces baby :D

Well I'm afraid I'm back to vintage grunge, but I do love it so :D
I used prima paintable paper, coredinations cardstock, lots of prima flowers and say it in crystals
basic grey brads and rub ons.
Isn't he a cutie pie :D
I altered the photo first on www.scrapblog.com by turning it Black and white , hazing the edges and adding the white lace frame :D

I watched finding Nemo again this morning - I absolutely love that film :D DH was getting a bit fed up of me saying the lines as they were said though I think... awesome dude LOL :D

Hugs'n' little squishy snogs,
J xx

edited to add Heuston we have a problem!!!
I posted this LO on my FB page and his mum wants me to make her one too -do I make another? or do I attach this to a canvas and say goodbye to it?
I love it though :(
But it will be pretty hard to get the materials again coz I'm not going to buy another set of BG rubons for 3 teeny little ones and a whole tube of primas because I have used all the blue ones - what do I do???
Answers on a postcard please???
or a comment will do LOL
J xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx