Saturday 19 September 2009

Its been a long, long week!!!




And now I have stopped to rest I have the lurgey!! How rude!
I hate getting colds :(
I was sooooooo tired after my trip to Birmingham I was in bed by 10pm last night :o How did that happen LOL
Although I was up at 4.30 to catch my train at 5.45 and didn't get home until 7pm .....YAAAWWNNN!!!

I scrapped one of our wedding pics tonight that my big sis snapped 14 years ago!!! - I took a pic of the original, then altered it on www.rollip.com to look like a worn out old instamatic, complete with writing and a coffee stain :D I loved my wedding day :D
The frame is a digi kit from twopeas by Jen allyson called Urban chic boutique- victorian frames, gotta love hybrid :D
I aloso used lots of lush Prima centres if you look closely :D

I challenge you all to have a go at hybrid scrapping :D

Hugs'n'snotty snogs (again!!!)
j xx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you soon feel better Julie.

    The LO is lovely.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx