Sunday 8 August 2010

I've been busy....


... making domino pendant samples for the Pink Booby 5 crop I am teaching at :D

I have been playing with different colouring techniques so that the croppers aren't scared of my grungey style LOL :D

I use a fibrey paper as my base which can give interesting effects :D

This is promarkers layered over each other - I blasted with my heatgun to dry in between each :D
Then used a swirl stamp which I highlighted with Sakura starlight pens and gems















this is the same as above with ultra fine glitter sprinkled over the first layer of glossy accents



















I coloured this stamp with crayons and blasted with my heatgun. The wax sinks in to the paper :D















wax crayons - as above



















This one was using my distress inkpads with the colour picked up on a brush.



















And this one was also my distress inkpads but sponged and stamped on.















I'm so excited to be meeting everybody and teaching my class :D
Hugs'n'snogs,
Julie xx

4 comments:

  1. These look fab, love the layered Promarker ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are Fab Julie.... I really like the swirl one and the Russian doll one ( I am from Russian stock so maybe thats why they attract me lol) nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with the dominoes. Everyone is going to love making them!! Your technique is so easy with such a beautiful result!!! I might have to try it, after all I have at least a million dominoes waiting for something to be done to them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - And we're thrilled you agreed to join our team!
    Roll on Pink Booby 5, and don't forget the altered shoes...!
    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx