Tuesday 25 August 2009

Smarty pants in da house :D!!!

I'm dying to show you my creation but really don't want anybody to see them yet and lose the impact!!
I have to say my Big Daddyesque briefs are something to behold LOL
They look extremely fetching with the braces and I'm sure will look even funnier withmy wellies on :D

My poor hands have suffered though - fleece is pretty hard to sew believe it or not and I did them all by hand - why? I have no idea LOL :D

Solfest here we come :D
Hugs'n'pretty darn smart snogs,
J xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx