Monday 17 August 2009

Scrap like I meant it again :D



My baby niece Jess, for the SLYMI challenge on UKS :D
I bought the cutest little Matthew Williamson baby t-shirt from work for £3 and cut out all the cutie felt and embroidered embellies :D
What a cutie patootie eh :D

Oh and my good deed paid off :D I won a Clarins facial in the raffle at work :D I was going to put it back in but was persuaded that I deserved it after all my hard work :D


Hard to believe that the subjects of my latest LO's are sisters isn't it LOL
Hugs'n'pwitty snogs,
Julie xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a little sweetie - love the embellies.

    Glad you got recognised for your hard work.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute babe and a cute layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous - it looks so soft and fluffy. I love the framing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea with the felt. And a gorgeous LO. Hope to see you on the SLYMI circuit again now! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx