Wednesday 12 January 2011

CHA SP update 5...........

OMG Graphic 45 have teamed up with Hampton arts...............SO...............STAMPS!!!
I wonder if they will release stamps for their past collections??? I hope so!!!

**edited to add I asked the question on facebook and here is my reply............
We (Graphic 45) & Hampton have partnered together to make stamps for our following collections: Communique, Fashionista, Le Romantique, Christmas Past (wood), and Steampunk Debutante. Look for these stamps at your LSS that sell Hampton Art Stamps.

T!m has evenmore dies!!! loving the words!!!

Claudine has something up her sleeve but isn't giving anything away yet!!!

Maya Road are also being a bit shy but have posted this photoAND check out their facebook page for the most amazing opportunity......your work could be on display at CHA and you could also win a goody bag!!!!

Oooo and looky at the image Websters Pages have added to their facebook page!!!And HERE is the new Glitz catalogue!!! Love them all!!!

I am loving this seasons new releases..........are you??
What are you craving???

hugs'n'snogs,
Julie xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That could be really terrific -having stamps to match the graphic 45 paper! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx