Tuesday 11 January 2011

CHA SP update 4...........

Now we are rolling!!! LOL

Websters Pages have released a sneak of their COUNTRY ESTATE

Tim snook on late last night and added fabby pics of his

Say hello to My Minds Eye STELLA ROSE and LUSH

The next set of stamps from WENDY VECCHI

A good look at Graphic 45 CURTAIN CALL -------------Yummy!!!!

Studio Calico COUNTRYSIDE
and lots more on HERE including Teresa Collins

And last but defo not least .....................PRIMA has done it again!!!

and thats just a teeny selection!!!

lots and lots to drool over today :D

Hugs'n'snogs,
Julie xx
P.S check out T!ms blog again for todays update :D

1 comment:

  1. I am not looking any more...no I'm not - honest (well perhaps a little peek LOL)

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx