Sunday 25 April 2010

Cybered out....

didn't get much done today because I have had a stonking headache all day that I can't shift and didn't feel like doing much :( I didn't do bad though and got £3050 for the thimbles :D

So heres the rest of my creations
Classes


Pall Mall by Angel crafts












Pentonville by Countrycrafter



I'm going to revisit this because I haven't done Carolines class justice with my LO as I was rushing!!! - wish I had known they were going to extend the deadline LOL






Challenges



































Thats all folks LOL :D


Hugs'n'snogs
J xx

I just wanted to add congrats to my friend Sue for finishing her second London Marathon - I still think she is mad though LOL

8 comments:

  1. I was talking crap.. its only the top two I cant click on to see... i love the vintage effect on the paper.. the top LO is so pretty.. love those flowers and colour blends...

    nice stuff Julie.. sorry about the confused comment in the forum.. (im getting old you know LOL )

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again... lol.. i can see now.. i love the corrugated card piece.. (see now i can tell thats what it is ) i like corrugated card as a material... you have interpreted that theme well
    your tree is cool..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work - love your apll mall particularily on this one - really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeousness. I didn't even get a sniff at the CC. Maybe next time and plenty of time to check out the classes later :)

    Love what you did, all very gorgeous. Especially that hinged domino!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely work! Wow you got loads of points! I hardly had time to get much done :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you were busy! and its all so lovely as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had great fun, wish I'd been able to join in :) Love the LO's. Hope you got rid of your headache xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great creations! I especially love 'Pal Mal' good job and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx