Sunday 28 February 2010

Interesting finds...

Blog Candy, Blog candy, blog candy!!!!
here at the lovely Prima site :D

and I wonder what is behind these curtains :0 I'm so excited - something new from Prima which I'm sure I will NEED :D



If Basic grey fabric doesn't sound interesting enough how about BG digi ?????
I didn't know it existed :o but I think I might be a regular there LOL

I have been a bit naughty this week after meeting Tim ,Claudineand Suze so it will have to wait until next month LOL

Found a cute flower tutorial here which I'm sure will be popular because of the grungepaper flower frenzy thats going on at the mo LOL

And if you want to stick with the grungepaper ones and have SCAL or a robo visit Dan here for a free flower template

And if you remember the you tube video I posted of Tim using the I-top brad maker and Claudines sticky canvas??? I asked him where he got the fabby vintage images from and it was here - I haven't managed to find them yet but I did buy some fabby Alice in Wonderland ones for a project I have in mind :D

I also found this by Caroline which is exactly what I was going to do but she beat me to it LOL :D

This is a doozie of a blog post re copics:D

And lastly why not join Rebekah for her blog party :D
I will be doing something for this - not quite sure what yet though LOL

Off to play now with my new stuff :D

Hugs'n scrappy snogs :D

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx