Wednesday 8 July 2009

I feel so fed up :(

I had to make another appointment at the dentist tonight becausewhilst eating one of those incredibly hard to eat Magnums (????) my filling came out again :( I'll be on the dentists Christmas card list at this rate :( I did debate sticking it back in with Diamond Glaze LOL

On the nice side, I haved posted the following on my facebook status...

If you are reading this, even if we don't speak very often, post a comment with a memory of you & me. It can be anything you want, either good or bad... When you're finished post this paragraph on your own status & you'll be suprised what people remember about you!

I have had such a giggle at the memories, especially the Merkin conversation LOL ( If your brave and don't know what one is google it, but it is rude LOL)
But also some sweet memories :D like my niece remembers me giving her a decorated hatbox when she hadher daughter, which she used as a memory box :D

Post it, you will enjoy the results, I promise :D

Hugs'n'sloppy sentimental tooth achey hugs :D
Julie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hope your dentist finally gets it sorted Julie.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx