Monday 6 July 2009

Happy Campers :D

Waiting for Dad.....









Still waiting LOL









He's here :D







and the rain, rain, rain came down, down, down LOL did it not!!!
We postponed and only went on Saturday in the end as Friday was a bit of a washout.
We had to do two runs because we couldn't fit the dog in!!!! LOL it's a good job we are only half an hour away or he was Home Alone..... only kidding :D

Managed the new(ish) tent no probs - in fact it was a doddle,and just got it all set up before it rained:D
Paul returned and we headed off for a little walk...... NEVER AGAIN!!! I thought my heart was going to jump out it was beating so fast LOL when did I get so unfit??? I climb ladders at work nearly every day :o
Saturday evening was nice but was eaten to death by midges, and left the brandy hotchoc a little bit late to start and was scared of waking peeps up with the whistling kettle.... so we had brandy "warm" choc instead :D
Paul had to wake the dog up because he was dreaming, then felt the need to wake me up to let me know it was raining :o what was that about??

Sunday, the heavens opened again, so we left the tent up, took the dog and some stuff home and went back for it when the sun had kindly dried it for us :D

Still happy campers though :D
Hugs and midgey snogs,
J xx

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, can't wait to see how you intend to scrap them (and I don't think you need to add any midges as embellies LOL)

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx