Monday 1 June 2009

OMG I'm in awe.....

..at the speed some people can research genealogy!!
I have managed to trace my great grandma today through the marriage certificate I ordered and from there have traced her parents (my GG Grandparents who are both from Ireland).

I posted the info I have on www.dafgenealogy. com and somebody has confirmed my suspicions that my GG grandad wasn't from Scotland as my mum said ( would you believe Barrow!!) and has found who is prime suspect to be his wife. Which confirms my suspicions and may have also led me back to Ireland again with my GGG grandma LOL- Confused??? Yes LOL and all in under an hour :o

Feeling very proud of myself at the mo :D
Hugs'n'snogs

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx