Wednesday 25 February 2009

hmmm spoke a wee bit too soon!!!

not feeling the best at the mo, I keep having hot flushes :( and now I'm all stuffed up :(

My friend Rebekah, kindly got me one of the purple cow cutters from Aldi and that arrived in the post today :D haven't tried it yet - I used all my strength getting in the packaging LOL!!

The silly dog was so funny before - I was blocking his way and DH threw his ball in to the kitchen, so I was moving around so he couldn't get passed, so he jumped up and licked my nose - good tactics Rolo hahaha :D

Hugs'n'stuff

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx