Thursday 4 July 2019

Crafty little Minx - Jane Davenport making faces workshop...


Today I combined my love of creating backgrounds with stamps, stencils, acrylic paints and my brayer with the Jane Davenport girls.

I started by stamping ad stencilling all over a blank page with archival inks in grey and pink , then brayered over the  acrylic paints in pink, white and red, then added touches of yellow.
While the paint was still damp I lifted some off through the stencils with a babywipe.

I added some more stamped inages but thought about where I was going to add my girl before stamping.

I stencilled the outline of the girl and gessoed her face back to white
.

I decided to do the hair first this time with the JD  Colorsticks and my LTQ pen.

The face was coloured with Birthday Suit and Lit up pastels.
 I added added detail with a black fineliner then added washi tape details 💗

My crafty minx is going on my craft room wall to remind me to get started 😊💗

Hugs’n’snogs,
J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx