Tuesday 25 June 2013

Sad news....


I am very sad to say that Happy Daze is closing :-(
Moira has launched a 40% off sale featured on THIS blog post

Happy Daze was my first DT position and I still remember the day I received the e-mail inviting me to join, it was such a surprise!! :D

Moira has been a fantastic inspiration, and an even better friend :D
We have shared some amazing experiences which i will never forget.
So a HUGE thank you to Moira for kick starting my DT positions and hope that your health improves.

So if you want to grab a bargain while Moira closes up the shop hop on over HERE to save 40% off throughout the whole shop.

hugs'n'very sad snogs,
Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx