Saturday 19 June 2010

A taste for the finer things in life....

Jennys eggs have hatched and left the nest so she decided on some retail therapy to ease the pain :D

















Her new pad is my little baby ben I bought off ebay :D
word of caution if you are also buying for the inards some have plastic components and a cardboard face :(
I managed one of each LOL :D





































I used Makins clay again for Jenny (the same process as for Zuzus necklace)and the moulded flowers around the clock face (coloured with antique gold perfect pearls and rock candy stickles) and cut the metal clock face so that it fit in to the back of the casing.
Lined the sides with patterned paper and added a nest and loads of bling :D

Hope you like my little altered project as much as me and Jenny :D
Hugs'n'snogs
J xx

16 comments:

  1. Inspired and gorgeous...

    Well done again Julie..
    one of these months Alter it monthly will have ten entries and they will ALL be you LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..........stunning!!!

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love it, I want it, but I've no where to keep it! YOu're stuff keeps getting more and more gorgeous. Great use of an old alarm clock! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful - absolutely stunningly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't think I will be making the top 6 this month this is amazing! I love all of it!

    No wonder I can't get a clock on ebay any more lol

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy moly, this is amazing. What a creative and unique piece of art work. I really enjoyed seeing it and will be surfing your blog to see what other treasures you have here! So happy you shared with us! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the first Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge this week. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is amazing. Love it and need to go back for another look. Will be back, I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever are you! This is the cutest idea. I am now going out to collect alarm clocks. And can't you just see a little bird thinking this is the perfect spot to set up house? Really a beautiful project. Happy you're playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZEROOONIE!!! stunning...amazing....phenomenal!!!

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWZERS Julie ... fabulous work! Thank you so much for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show for our very first challenge ... we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what an ingenious idea, fascinating and great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW this is just too cool, wish my brain was as creative

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx