Monday 4 January 2010

Ooooo a freebie

check out House of 3 not only for their fabby freebie for all your new year resolutions but also for the gorgeous new vaelntine products!!! Beautiful! I think I need them all LOL

Then if thats not gorgeous enough have a stroll over to Prima and see all the lush stash on its way :o
Oh to be on their DT and receive their lush flowers to play with...... well a girl can dream can't she LOL :D

ooo I love it when all the new releases start to appear - its so inspiring :D

also TOOT TOOT for my lovely friend Chrissy who has recently joined the Kaisercraft DT and has her first featured LO here :D

Its going to be a cold one to night girlies, we are even forecast snow!!! - I'll believe it when I see it LOL
So wrap up warm and stay safe :D

Love'n' lush snogs,
J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx