Wednesday 22 April 2009

It's been a tough couple of weeks at work...

Been busy trying to get the shop look amazing for the regional store managers meeting - the biggest visit we have me thinks!!!
It meant a lot of hard graft getting the windows dressed in extreme circumstances, and dressing the store!!!

Living display...










Swimwear...



why did I have to be clever and cover all the plinths in fabric!!!









Oooooo and look what was waiting for me when I got home :D
A beautiful jigsaw piece fom the lovely Rebekah :D

How cute s this :D

Huge Thank you hun :D


Snogs'n'stuff

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx