Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter :D

Happy Easter :D

This is a LO of me and Paul at my nieces wedding - these are normally the out take pics as Paul is known for pulling faces, but i decided this was a normal pic haha :D
Plus the other one was horrible of me LOL
I used recycled printed acetate from a chrimbo prezzie - Boots No7 :D and all the bits of ribbon were samples I was sent when I ordered some lace.



Ooooo I'm all excited too- I have just ordered a new camera :D
It's a Fuji S1500 10MP Bridge Camera from QVC which i am sure will take lots of getting used too haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx