Sunday 29 April 2012

Daisy's christening canvas...

 
Well I am not one for repeating my work but I had a special request from my Niece who loved her babys christening canvas so much she wanted me to make another for her friends baby who is being christened today.
I couldn't make it exactly the same or it would have taken away the uniqueness of Emily's piece.

So as the little dimpled cutie is called Daisy I added some TH tattered floral daisys cut from the canvas to the corner.
I used the same techniques as I did for Emily's with the transfer technique, and used theese lush Prima masks on the corners.

here's a few close ups for you :D





Hugs'n'snogs,
Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx