Wednesday 29 February 2012

Happy Leap day :D

I just thought I would remind you all that as its the last day of the month its your final chance to enter Feb's challenge on the Happy Daze blog HERE
If you want to be in with a chance of winning a £15 voucher with free P&P leap on over and link a project using a technique you love using at least one product from the shop, its that easy :D

The new challenge will be launched tomorrow and I am really excited as I have the launch piece this month :D
I have been busy creating something really exciting so make sure you come back and visit tomorrow to see my project :D
Here's a sneaky peek to get you interested :DCan you tell what it is yet??? (in my bestest Rolf accent LOL)

See you tomorrow,
hugs'n'snogs,
Julie xx

2 comments:

  1. Don't know what it is yet but it is looking yummy. Love that pink crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly stunning - I love it. It's perfect as it is - but if there is more then I just can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx