Sunday 18 September 2011

Been a little bit busy....

....due to a reclassification of "handmade" on Folksy!!

Quite a few of the items are now not deemed to be handmade so rather than deleting the items and losing my fees I have made some new bits and pieces and altered the listings.

I have moved the "naughty" items over to a new shop HERE on DaWanda to give that a try if anybody would like to pay me a visit :D

And just in case you don't want to visit there but are on facebook I have a new page HERE, so please come and "like" me :D

Wanna see what I have been up to???
here ya go :D


Hugs'n'snogs,
Julie xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx