Sunday 8 May 2011

Are you a Happy Stamper....

..........in the North West???
I am :D and I will be there supporting Moira and the other Happy Daze team members next Saturday at Port Sunlight :D

I have been trying to do samples this weekend but Ollie has had a few other plans - TUT!
I WILL get them finished and on their way if it kills me LOL

If you have a ticket make sure your bring plenty of cash, because it is cash only and visit Moira and the rest of us at stand 32b where Jo Capper-Sandon and Joanne Wardle will be demoing :D

Hop on over to the Happy Daze blog for a sneaky peek of some of the work you will be able to see - in real life!!!!

Am I excited???? hell yeah LOL
and to top it all I have tickets for Radio 1's big weekend in Carlisle on Sunday :D I'm gonna be a tired peep next week LOL :D

hugs'n'snogs,
Julie

P.S. have you visited the Happy Daze facebook page this week??? the current challenge is black and white, and you still have another week to enter :D anybody fancy puppy sitting so I can get on with everything???? LOL xxxx

2 comments:

  1. The joys of having a puppy...LOL

    Sounds like you have one very busy week ahead of you - have fun.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, love the tiny bottle with the shrunken Alice and key!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx