Sunday 24 May 2009

Marley and me....


Well it was a beautiful day today so we took Rolo for a trip to Ennerdale, one of my fave places as it's so unspoiled :D just a tiny village, a campsite and a beautiful lake and scenery :D
The carpark was quite full today and by full there was aroun 50 cars - it's a hidden gem away from the tourist track so shhhhh don't tell :D
Rolo had a fab time swimming and met a few new friends, the main one being Marley, a one year old retriever - they got on like a house on fire and were so cute runninga round and playing together. Marley isn't a swimmer yet so Rolo swam out for the sticks followed by Marley as far as he could wade then Marley would bring the stick in LOL - kinda like a relay race haha :D


It really made us think wouldn't it be nice to have a friend for Rolo.....hmmm????
There wasn't a single bark or snarl between all four dogs :D

Sunny hugs 'n'snogs :D

Julie xx

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pics Julie. Rolo looks like it was a fab day for him too.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx