Wednesday 19 June 2019

My Epic Art Journal - Part 2!!!


Ok, so as promised here I am with the second part of the Art journal adventure 😊

present day!!!

So I was inspired once more watching Abs demo the new releases of Aall & Create stamps and snook a quick purchase of a new ad older set in from Bubblyfunk ( there are a few sets on sale there so go and have a look!!!)
The new sets are amazing!!! I would love them all... Abs and team you are seriously a danger to my bank account!!!
I also bought myself a Versafine Clair black inkpad.... I am so happy with how it stamps... downside is its not permanent ink so anybody got any recommendations? I have fallen out with my Ranger Archival one!!
I decided to add some texture to the pages using Thats Crafty gel medium through my collection of Bubbly Funk stencils last week.
Some were just traditionally stencilled through applied with a palette knife, some were the sticky stencil pressed on the pages and others were the remains pushed through then stencils with my finger. Each technique gives a totally different result.
When dry I sprayed some with my Tim Holtz Picket Fence distress spray to highlight the textures created.






















i didn’t really mean to publish that then, but never mind!!!
I’ll leave it there for now.....

ScrappyDandyDoo will return soon ( not quite as quickly hopefully this time lol )

Hugs’n’snogs,
J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx