Friday 21 June 2019

My Epic Art journal for BubblyFunk - Part 3

I attacked each page individually after that adding stamped images, painted and paper covered chippies from Bubblyfunk, inktense pencils, black fineliner and posca white paintpen.
I used very little embellies... just some small glass pebbles, glossy accents and a small piece of acetate that was packaging from stamps I think.
The stamps were all Aall and create but a mixtire of images and parts of images from the following sets ( in no particular order I might add...) #55 #39 #64 #47 #57 #27 #140 #10 #54 #23 #3 #81 #26
I love how they all work together even though they are totally different and from diferent designers from their awesome collective. 










 I’ll post the final project tomorrow as I don’t think blogger and my phone are friends at all... and I have lots more piccys to share with you of the finished piece.
I hope you are enjoying  the journey so far😊

Hugs’n’snogs 
J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx