Monday 24 June 2019

Bloom - JJAMMA challenge

I decided to have a go at JJAMMA challenge tonight - Back to Basics
1 stamp
1 stencil,
1 medium
3 colours + black & whit
and an unexpected item



I picked a lime green and very pale lilac acrylic paint and lemon 13arts rainbow color pigment, 13arts stencil, Aall &create stamp, texture paste as my medium, and a 13arts chipboard  word as my unexpected item.

Lots of brayered, stamped and stencilled layers and I achieved this result...


I felt it was lacking something after I had posted it so added some glossy accents and glass bubbles.


I looked at it for a while and still didn’t feel happy so i added some pink rainbow colour and a splash more posca white... love it now ðŸ˜Š

i should have picked a stronger colour than the lilac to begin with ... but I love it now 😊


Hugs’n’snogs,
J x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx