Tuesday 2 July 2019

Making faces with Jane Davenport - Mix it up!






So todays lesson was mixing up the mediums you work with on one project.
So this girls hair and the background were painted with my old watercolour set I bought back in the early 90’s lol.

I used one of Jane’s stencils for the basic outline of the face using a fine liner.
I used a large flat brush over two of the pans to create the swirly hair.
Then lightly coloured her face using the JD pastels.

I went over the black lines around the face and lips with my white JD paintover pen
The lips are JD dramas-ticks

I added detail with a black fineliner and added the stamped flowers from one of Janes sets.
I’m loving these making faces classes... I just want to play all day lol

Ohhh I wanted to share a couple more pics of my green haired girls hair because you can’t see the shimmer on my pics!!!





Hugs’n’snogs,
J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx