Saturday 31 August 2013

Time for Tea?? for That's Crafty

This is my final piece as guest designer for august over at the That's Crafty blog so I had a bit of fun with the Tando village in a box and The Octopode Factory Alice stamps :D

I decided to be a bit different and use the lid as a base so that it looks more like a cake stand on my charity shop candlestick :D
It would look so awesome in christmas colours and if you made it as a box it would sit quite nicely if you put the lid over a pretty stemmed wine glass with the box part sitting on top!!

I may be adding a few more of these to my collection LOL

Here's a few more pics...



For all the deets of how to visit the blog HERE and to go shopping visit the site HERE :D

Hugs'n'snogs,

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx