Saturday 10 August 2013

Sew Pretty for That's Crafty

Good Morning everyone, hope you are up to crafty business today :D
This is my using  piece for this weeks That's Crafty design team using the Tando chipboard oval bowl/frame.
I of course used it as a frame :D

I embellished it with my current favourite patterned papers (Tilda), lace, buttons and ribbons, but used paper clay on the base if the frame.

For all the pics and deets visit the That's Crafty blog HERE and leave me some feedback please :D

Then if you want to go shopping visit HERE to see a fab range of products and an amazing range of stamps :D

Hugs'n'snogs,

Julie xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx