Tuesday 15 January 2019

2019...

So things have changed a lot since I last regularly blogged for me personally and in the crafting world
I have made a lovely new start in my life in a lovely new home (that has taken quite a lot of work to make it that way, and still a lot to do) 😊

But hurrah!!!!.... I have a craft room.... all my crafty things all in one place... eep... there is a lot more than I realised!!!!
To be fair it has taken a long time to collect (since teenage years... but us crafters are like that lol) a vast array of craft materials from sewing and knitting through to my current passion which is acrylic paints, inks, stencils and awesome new ranges of stamps.

My craft room is starting to take shape now and most things are unpacked, but there is still a lot to do to make it work.

So i’ve invested in quite a few amazng new things since I started my new crafting journey and a few of my fave things are my stamp platform, distress oxides and crayons, Aall & Create stamps and stencils, Jane Davenport stamps and books... i could go on lol

I thought I would do a quick share of a few projects I have completed over the last few months that i’m so happy with 😊
Although this may go horribly wrong because I can’t remember how to resize my pics lol 🤣🤣🤣
Please bare with me... I feel like a newbie again!!!

Hugs’n’snogs,
Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx