Sunday 12 July 2009

Two more pages down...

in the epic mini book LOL
I have just finished two pages of my great great grandparents - I'll take photos tomoz I promise :D
The only think now is I'm not sure who the grandma is as my gg grandad remarried LOL I'm going to add that to the journalling though :D

All I have left then is my dads dad page and the inside and back cover, then I need todecide how to bind it :D
I kinda wanted to include a family tree somehow but it's so big its impossible LOL
been trying to trace my great grandads stepbrother today with absolutely no success :( He seems to vanish at 28!! I am guessing his desendants are the Uncle Billy who had a second hand shop in Ribbleton Lane, Preston and his daughter Jane that my mum remembers but can't find anything on any of them :(

Hugs 'n' frustrated snogs,
J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx